We hope you are all well and for those of you that are local to us, are staying safe with all these high winds we have been having.
Just a quick(ish) post to let you know of a few things.
1. We still have spaces on this Saturdays (6 Feb) Valentine Shaker Cards workshop (11am to 1pm). A link to Sarah’s blog is shown below to see what you will be up to (and chance to follow her blog if you don’t already).
Note the cards can easily be adapted for non Valentines occasions for those that prefer to.
Call us on 0131 221 9440 if you would like to book a place. The cost is only £12.
2. For our other workshops, including:
a jam packed Easter workshop (with Sarah);
a workshop creating scenes using the Hobby Art Stamps (with Yvonne)
and an Introduction to card making workshop (with Emma).
See link – http://www.stampersgrove.co.uk/workshops.html
3. On last Saturdays class we ran out of the new (and proving very popular) Starlights Metallic Paint. We are pleased to say we have decided to order the whole range for our shop, and believe it or not they have just arrived while I have been writing this 🙂 We aim to put these on the website in the next few days too.
Talking about the website, it’s PaperArtsy week again and all their new products have just been added to our website: www.stampersgrove.co.uk . So for all you fans of the fantastic PaperArtsy rubber stamps take a look if you haven’t already or better still pop into the shop if you can. PaperArtsy are doing some live broadcasts introducing their new and existing designers and of course their new stamps and giving you lots of inspiration along the way. You will find these on their blog, with new videos every day this week.
Lots more new stuff is coming in to Stampers Grove over the next few weeks. We will be putting as much as possible onto our website, but of course you can come and see it in our shop.
4. New Craft Stamper Magazine and New Hunkydory magazine are in. Come along and get your copy.
5. Last, but certainly not least……
We have just been advised that we have been awarded the Silver Award in the International Craft Awards in the category “Best Independent Store for Scotland”. This is the first time we have achieved this. Obviously we are delighted. We will be collecting the plaque/certificate in Birmingham later in the month. Thanks for those that voted for us – we hugely appreciate it!!
Anyway, must dash. Enjoy the rest of your week and hope to see you on Saturday’s workshop if you can make it.
James and Emma Dennison
92 Grove Street
Tel: 0131 221 9440